Yesterday thousands of high school students all across the country went on strike and walked out of school to express their indignation and anguish of the election of a president they characterized as a « racist », « fascist » bully. Meanwhile, for a week tens of thousands of Americans have been pouring into the streets every day in dozens of cities under the slogan « Not our president ! » (50,000 in New York on Saturday).
- The Center Falls Out: The Role of the Faculty in the Columbia Strike April 25, 2018
- 1968: ‘What Did You Do in the Columbia War, Dad?’ April 18, 2018
- Fifty Years After: The Sixties in Historical Perspective April 18, 2018
- Beyond Fake News April 18, 2018
- Sunday’s French Election June 8, 2017